They have a history that spans over a decade in which time they have realised real success with their headline product which is a virtual testing solution to a very practical, real world problem. It has been used by Blue-Chip companies the world over along with many other types of organisation. Headquartered in Edinburgh this is a great company to become an important part of and contribute to their continued success.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of feature updates to the software suite.
- Prototyping new algorithms and evaluating new technologies as required.
- Investigating bug reports, implementing and testing all bug fixes and re-releasing the updated software for formal testing.
- Collaborating with peers and stakeholders in the full software development lifecycle.
- Participating with peers with a goal of continuous improvement.
- Perform and oversee peer code reviews as required.
- Support other team members through the development process.
- Provide post release support internally, including training where necessary to internal teams
- Mentor other developers and collaborate with peers with the goal of continuous improvement.
- Recommend and prototype new algorithms and evaluate new technologies as required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience developing commercial software in C++.
- Commercial development experience of Windows and Linux.
- Experience of working in a quality driven engineering process.
- Experience of supporting junior developers.
- Adaptive and open-minded to new skills and approaches.
- Experience of working in an agile development environment
On offer for this position is a salary of £30-45K depending on experience with additional benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.