The projects will range from small scale fabrications to larger structural steel work.
- To produce quality detailed arrangement drawings for client approval.
- Attend site meetings (Design/Progress).
- Attend in-house meetings (Handover/Progress/Contract review).
- Liaise with production, site and external suppliers.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of the design with all relevant team members.
- Raise all necessary items in line with the project.
- Carry out site visits
- Co-ordinate and convey all structural information supplied by a Structural Engineer
- Prepare production drawings and material schedules for shop manufacture.
- Significant CAD experience in Structural Steel/Fabrication sector.
- Solidworks (Preferable)
- Ability to monitor and review the as built drawing process
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org