A fantastic opertunity has become available for a CNC Miller/Programmer to join a leading engineering client in the Glasgow area. The successful candidate will be responsible for the manufacture of detailed components to customer’s specification.
- At least 5 years’ experience with 4-axis CNC mills
- Accustomed to working in a fast paced, engineering environment
- Understand Health and Safety procedures enforced by the company
- 4-axis CNC Machining: 5 years
- Experience with Fanuc and/or Hurco Controls
- CMM Experience is desirable
- Set and operate 4-axis CNC milling machines safely and efficiently
- Write conversational programs for Hurco mills to required specification
- Ensure that Health and Safety awareness and performance meet company standards
- Responsible for quality and full conformity to the drawings
- Read and interpret, technical drawings, must be able to work to tight tolerances
- Back shifts/night shifts and possible weekend work
- Cad Cam experience advantageous but not essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.