A fantastic opertunity has become available for a CNC Turner/Programmer to join a leading engineering client in the Glasgow area. The successful candidate will be responsible for the manufacture of detailed components to customer’s specification.
- At least 5 years’ experience with CNC Lathes
- Accustomed to working in a fast paced, engineering environment
- Understand Health and Safety procedures enforced by the company
- CNC Machining/Programming: 5 years
- Experience with Fanuc Controls
- CMM Experience is desirable
- Set,Operate and Programme CNC Lathes safely and efficiently
- Write own programs to required specification
- Ensure that Health and Safety awareness and performance meet company standards
- Responsible for quality and full conformity to the drawings
- Read and interpret, technical drawings, must be able to work to tight tolerances
- Back shifts/night shifts and possible weekend work
- Cad Cam experience advantageous but not essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org