An opportunity for a CompEX Electrical Technician to join a company in Dundee (Onshore) on a permanent basis has arisen,
You would be working within a small team of 5 or 6 Electricians within an up and coming company that has been going from strength to strength. Therefore the right can-do, flexible attitude is a must. Team skills, including technical ability, attention to detail and self-motivation are paramount.
With that comes the benefit of being able to put your own mark down, trying your hand at different things and the chance to progress within the companies current structure. There is a bonus system in place and you will also be invited to join their health care plan.
It is a private equity backed business who focus on safely delivering economic benefits to its customers. Working with technology – led products that protect people working offshore and onshore in the oil + gas industry. The Company will work from design to creation of the highest standard of electrical equipment manufactured for its specific needs.
• Maintenance and wiring of all products to applicable standards
• Administration of calibration register in relevant work shops
• Calibration of gas detection equipment
• QA responsibilities and signing off certificates
• Electrical fault diagnosis and rectification
• Annual Inspection and testing of equipment to IEC(phone number removed)
• Installation of electrical equipment to IEC(phone number removed)
• Service and repair all equipment to IEC(phone number removed)
• Provide support to the engineering department
• Making a proactive contribution to the successful implementation of Health, Safety & Environmental policies and processes
• Any other reasonable duties assigned.
Starting Salary on offer would be Circa £32k before bonus and overtime.