KBM Resourcing Ltd
The Procurement Officer will form an integral part of the procurement function in the achievement of operational objectives at project level. With a strong, solid background in purchasing and supply chain management mainly in Electrical and Instrumentation. The Procurement Officer will take a proactive approach in reviewing current systems and procedures, making recommendations and implementing changes. The role is key to leading the project forward in securing quality suppliers of materials and equipment covering price, delivery and quality targets.
• Procuring from vendors with particular emphasis on the purchase of materials and equipment.
• Ensure materials and equipment are procured at the most competitive price and delivered to the project on time for installation.
• Identify new vendors, agree terms and conditions, and negotiate supply agreements where appropriate, including discount structures and volume rebates.
• Ensure rigorous concurrent interface between other functions on the project.
• Continually improve procurement methods to drive down external spend.
• Maintain all necessary purchase records.
• Supporting project team for raising materials request.
• Making and supporting to develop purchase orders as per company standard & specification.
• Coordination with Finance and Project Control team in order to develop cash flow & cost control sheets.
• Coordination & support to Contracts department to ensure all venders and suppliers contracts are in place correctly as per agreed payment terms and conditions and accordance with company standards and polices.
• Degree/ Professionally Qualified
• English Language (French, German or Dutch is a Plus)
• Oil & Gas, Chemical or Pharma industry experience
• E&I procurement experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.