An exciting opportunity has come available for an HR Business Partner to join a world leading oil and gas services and manufacturing company in Aberdeen.
- To provide expert Human Resources business partner and advisory service to Directors, and senior managers, acting as a sounding board on strategic issues in particular on the involvement of staff in delivering exceptional performance
- To ensure that plans and KPI processes are in place to monitor and demonstrate the effective management of and contribution from people within the Division
- To support the organisational development strategy on behalf of the senior management ensuring that people contribute at an optimal level to the success of the company.
- To be a key member of the HR team contributing to the development of HR policies, procedures and initiatives
- Proactively lead and support the people recruitment, retention, development and succession planning strategies within the Division
- Ensure that managers contribute to effectively implement the HR Policies and take action as required
- Develop and implement robust divisional workforce strategies, which ensure there is a steady supply of talented staff ready to join
- Take the lead in co-ordinating resourcing activities ensuring there is a high awareness of the brand in the recruitment market
- To adopt a proactive approach to change management encouraging Senior Managers and to develop their roles and responsibilities in managing others
- To maintain up to date knowledge of legislation affecting the business ensuring policy and practices are changed, monitored and adhered to
- To manage and develop HR Advisers ensuring consistency of approach, accurate advice and promotion of best practice
- To identify any deviations from targets and agree, develop and implement action plans with Managers
- To work with Managers to develop their skills to effectively apply the sickness and disciplinary and capability procedures
- You will be dealing with various on-site unions
- To work with Managers to ensure there are effective two-way communication procedures within the Divisions/Team(s) encouraging people’s commitment
- To liaise with staff representative groups encouraging effective working relationships to achieve organisational objectives
- To develop and deliver training courses and workshops to support the implementation of HR policies and procedures across the Business
- Take the lead in organising away days and team building events to support the organisation development and implementation of people strategy within relevant Divisions/Team(s)
- To maintain up to date own professional knowledge of employment legislation and best practices and identify own development needs.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- The role comes with a salary up to £55,000
- Pension scheme
- Medical cover
- Life insurance
- Income protection
If you are interested in applying, then please don’t hesitate to apply or call 01307 464477 for further details.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.