I have an exciting vacancy available for an HSEQ Coordinator to join a progressive engineering firm specialising in all aspects of piping and structural fabrication in the oil & gas, distilleries, petrochemicals, refineries and renewable industries.
This excellent role will allow someone to work with some of the industry’s most prominent figures with a proven track record of successful contracts under their belts.
• Demonstrate safety in the workplace as a priority and lead by example.
• Management of Accident/Incident investigation to determine the Root Cause, identify key lessons and make recommendations to prevent recurrence.
• Manage and closeout Improvement & NCR Register actions.
• Act as the company focal point for all client and 3rd party certification audits.
• Take the lead in the review and development of Hazard Identification Risk Assessments and safe systems of work.
• Lead the weekly H&S workshop meetings and timeout for safety meetings
• Maintenance and continual enhancement of QHSE Management system to ensure compliance with company standards, contractual and legal obligations.
• Communicate with Clients and Regulatory Authorities on matters related to QHSE requirements.
• Manage and facilitate the QHSE audit schedule and co-ordinate, with support from Senior Management, QHSE audits (internal and external) and inspections to ensure effectiveness of the management system.
• Provide QHSE input into tenders/Vendor Approval Forms
• Provide performance data as requested for reporting/analysis purposes.
i.e. executed man-hours, accident, incident and Frequency Rate information and ensure the strategic goals and objectives of the company are monitored and achieved.
• Identify and facilitate appropriate resources to provide Senior Management with guidance and advice on HSEQ matters.
• Support the qualification of new suppliers in compliance with approval process.
• Responsible for ISO 9001, including monitoring and reporting activities in accordance with the standards.
• Prepare and deliver safety campaigns and posters.
NEBOSH certificate (or equivalent) or minimum 2 years’ experience in an HSE role with commitment to undertake formal Health and Safety qualifications.
Minimum internal auditor qualification for ISO9001 or ISO45001 or ISO14001
Good communication and presentation at all levels
On offer is a starting salary of £27,500
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.