KBM Resourcing Ltd
A well-established Oil + Gas company are looking to expand their network of HVAC engineers for an upcoming busy period. There is an opportunity for adhoc positions for work in the North Sea for the right candidate who has strong HVAC experience.
Ideally you will have the relevant offshore safety certificates in place. (BOSIET, MIST etc.)
We are looking for candidates to have experience in
- Routine HVAC and refrigeration maintenance
- Troubleshooting of HVAC & refrigeration systems
- HVAC performance testing i.e. fan performance
- Basic LEV testing, and knowledge of COSHH Regulation
- Refrigeration maintenance (F-Gas 2079 certified).
Rates on offer would be experience dependent.
A Refrigeration and/or Air conditioning service technician without offshore certificate or experience may also be of interest if you have a strong proven background working on commercial and industrial refrigeration and/or conditioning systems. You must hold an NVQ/SVQL2/L3 certification in either trade.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.