Do you have experience of working in the legal sector as a Legal Cashier? We are looking for someone with this background to become a System Trainer/Product Consultant to expertly train and support clients on the use of our client’s products. The essence of the role is to demonstrate the system to show its capabilities and in turn enhance the clients own practice, whilst continuously developing and maintaining the companies training platform.
Founded over 2 decades ago this company has worked hard to become a leading provider within their sector. They are now supplying software to nearly 400 companies in the UK and this latest vacancy aims to continue this growth and reputation by supporting their product further.
The successful candidate will join the implementation team headed by our Implementation project manager. Where required, the role will involve delivering a range of value added services including:-
• Delivering training courses on our systems
o Training needs analysis – Assessing, planning & documenting training requirements
o Delivering on site training classroom style (or one on one) at clients sites
o Delivering telephone training and sometimes in house “master classes”
• Helping to keep key documentation up to date including user guides & training materials
• Assisting the technical team with software enhancement Quality control
o Software pre-release testing
o Design and specifying new ideas and software modules alongside client needs
• General Office Support and Start-up assistance
o Handling helpdesk & Client Care issues & supporting queries by email & telephone / remotely.
o Offering practical advice to our clients and helping them “do more with IT”
o Assisting with start-ups where time permits including:
Configuring users, permissions, system settings including Cashroom
Checking data transfer data including financials, CRM, Activities
Installing desktops and troubleshooting technical issues.
• Assisting our sales team where possible including
o Identifying business opportunities including:
Assessing client bespoke requests and identifying software developments
Encouraging clients to upgrade, take additional training days / consultancy
o Assisting with Remote or onsite pre-sale software demonstrations where required
o Performing Client courtesy calls / Customer satisfaction surveys when needed
• Experienced Legal Cashier background.
• A willingness to stay away for periods of time and this will be primarily in Scotland but could be anywhere in the UK at times.
• Previous experience of working within and alongside law firms and their teams.
• Strong technical legal cash room or accounting software experience and an appreciation of regulations and the risk based nature of the legal profession
• The ability to learn quickly, think on the spot and make their own responsible decisions
• Good communication skills and telephone manner and the ability to cope well under pressure and in a technically challenging & demanding in a client facing role.
• Reasonable IT technical skills and a sound knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office
• An appreciation of the law industry and how IT plays a strategic role in their operations
• Have a good understanding of legal software practice management systems
On offer for this position is a salary of £26-35K DOE plus a car allowance and additional benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.