My client requires a Utility Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team on a permanent basis. They are a well-established civil and groundworks contractor that specializes in the housebuilding sector. They prepare the ground for major construction projects, from groundworks for foundations, multi utilities, street lighting to surfacing for roads.
Looking for someone who has;
• Knowledge of the Multi Utilities business and processes.
• Leadership and responsibility skills
• Ability to analyse problems and offer solutions
• Prioritisation and responsibility skills.
• Good communicator.
• Ability to work on their own initiative, within established procedures and as part of our busy team
• Use of Microsoft office suit
• MU Design
• WINDEBUT/ SNAP
• Fast estimate or alternative costing model
• Extensive knowledge of DNO / IDNO network specifications
• Water Knowledge would be an advantage
On offer is salary of 45K
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.