KBM Resourcing Ltd
A vacancy has arisen for an Accountant/Company Secretary to work for a well-established manufacturing company in Arbroath. The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with a minimum of 5 years post qualified experience preferably from a manufacturing background and ideally have experience using Business 365 (Dynamics NAV).
- Preparation of monthly P&L and balance sheet.
- Preparation of monthly management group report which includes P&L and other sales related reports.
- Preparation of detailed profit and loss report for submission to group with actual forecast comparison and detailed commentary.
- Preparation of year end accounts with full balance sheet reconciliations.
- Responsible for all aspects of the year-end audit with the company auditors.
- Responsible for all budgeting and forecasting for the company in the following intervals:
- October/November – P&L forecast for next year
- October to December – Reforecasting each month P&L to build up to year end position for current year performance.
- June – First forecast to current financial year end based upon performance to June of each year.
- September – Second reforecast to current financial year end based upon performance to September of each year.
- Cash flow forecasts prepared for auditors and banks as and when required.
- Periodic internal forecasts of P&L in liaison with Managing Director.
- Assisting managing with the preparation of the capital expenditure budget for the following financial year.
- Monthly management report for divisional parent company.
- Monthly detailed P&L report for ultimate parent company.
- Quarterly consolidation report for ultimate parent company.
- Periodic reporting to divisional parent company on specific issues.
- Weekly cash flow report to divisional management on short term income and expenditure.
- Monthly group report of all bank balances to divisional management.
- Responsible for calculation of departmental labour and overhead recovery rates to be used in the ERP system.
- Responsible for the processing of all staff salaries using Pegasus opera payroll system.
- Completing any compliance reports for HMRC both monthly and annually.
- Responsible for the HR administration department.
- Responsible for providing induction packs for all new employees.
- Responsible for providing contracts of employment for all new employees within the timescale prescribed by the government.
- Administration of company pension scheme complying with government guidelines are adhered to re payments etc.
- Liaison with pension advisor for pension surgeries and handling any employee queries.
- Credit Control – In Liaison with our shipping manager responsible for the recovery of all outstanding debtors on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for completion of the quarterly VAT return
- Responsible for the completion of monthly intrastat and ec sales lists to HMRC.
- Involvement in preparation and claims for any government grant claims.
- Involvement in gaining finance for major capital expenditure projects.
- Completion of various surveys and government statistical reports.
- Responsible for company secretarial duties – including minutes of AGM and any extraordinary resolutions etc.
- Responsible for the annual of the companies insurances.
- Responsible for the renewal of electricity and gas renewals as and when necessary.
This role comes with a competitive remuneration package.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.