Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
We are looking for an experienced air conditioning engineer to join a growing on site team based within the central belt. Duties will include new installations along with commissioning of VRV/ VRF systems, splits and associated controls.
Key knowledge and skills:
- Level 3 NVQ Air conditioning and Refrigeration
- F-Gas certification
- Driving license
- PASMA and or IPAF would be beneficial
- Experience with service, installation and maintenance
- The successful candidate should be self-motivated and able to work independently with little supervision or as a member of a team
- Good communication skills
On offer is a competitive salary, company van, fuel card and all required equipment alongside an opportunity to develop and further your career within an expanding company. For more information please get in touch.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.