KBM Resourcing Ltd
A vacancy has arisen for an Assistant Accountant to work as part of a small team and report to the company accountant for a well-established manufacturing company in Arbroath. The ideal candidate will be a part qualified accountant with a minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role and will ideally have experience using Business 365 (Dynamics NAV).
- Individual will ensure that all allocations and coding of sales invoices are correct.
- Reconciliation of advance payments made by customers each month ensuring correct turnover when machines are shipped.
- Reconciliation of receivables ledger to general ledger on a monthly basis.
- Processing of all payables invoices received from suppliers for the company
- Ensuring correct coding of payables invoices to the general ledger
- Completing all BACS payments runs in liaison with the company accountant.
- Completing all international payments for foreign suppliers in liaison with the company accountant.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements each month.
- Responsible for the processing of all shop floor salaries on a monthly basis.
- Completing any compliance reports for HMRC both monthly and annually.
- Responsible for recording of all receipts and payments through the company bank accounts.
- Reconciliation of company bank statements monthly
- Processing all general ledger journals on a monthly basis
- Producing monthly trial balance and ancillary reports for the company accountant to prepare the management accounts.
- Regular updating of holiday and absenteeism records on the company HR system.
- Regular updating of employee training files and records on company HR system
- Administer shop floor medical health checks
- Administer shop floor spectacle renewals
This role comes with a competitive remuneration package
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.