KBM Resourcing Ltd
An incredible opportunity for a Quantity Surveying Graduate has become available with a Civil Engineering Contractor based in Dundee. Minimal experience is needed as full training will be given within the role. This is a great chance to grow with the company and progress. Based in their Dundee office you will be assisting the Estimating Department with measurements and estimating systems. They deal with projects involving Foundations, Roadworks, Earthworks, Hard and Soft Landscaping across Residential and Commercial builds to name a few. If you are enthusiastic about the construction trade, quantity surveying and are looking to kick start your career, then this could be a great chance to announce yourself to the industry.
- Assisting the Estimating Department with measurements and Causeway Estimating System.
- Provide support on financial aspects of projects.
- Providing support to allow projects to be delivered safely and on time.
- Support in achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Involvement in producing bill of quantities, cash flow forecasts.
- Give feedback to Estimators in regard to pricing
- Quantity Surveying Degree
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.