Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A permanent vacancy has arisen for an Audit Advisor to work in Aberdeen for a well-established Chartered Accountant and Business Advisory Firm. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, newly qualified or part-qualified candidate who is looking for career progression within a dynamic team. This role involves being actively involved in the audit process from planning to completion while also building and maintaining client relationships.
- Handle complex audit areas during fieldwork stage and help to resolve technical issues as they arise, undertaking research as required
- Lead teams on site, taking responsibility for entire audit process and be the main point of client contact
- Attend planning and clearance meetings, maintaining and building client relationships
- Prepare fees on a timely basis, manage budgets and allocation of resources
- Take responsibility for the work of subordinates, review of work, delivery of feedback and addressing any learning points with juniors on the job.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of working in a similar audit role
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Experience of working to tight deadline and as part of a team
- Ability to delegate and work on own initiative
- Highly numerate with keen attention to detail
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Strong commercial awareness, showing active interest in wider aspects of engagement
- Recently achieved ACCA qualification or currently working towards it
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.