KBM Resourcing Ltd
An excellent opportunity for a Site Manager to join one of Scotland’s Leading Contractors has recently become available in Aberdeen. If you have demonstrable experience of civils work, this opportunity could be suitable for you. You would be joining an Award Winning Main Contractor who have built an enviable reputation carrying out projects within Civil Engineering and multi-million pound buildings. Striving to be the best in the industry, they seek someone with the same attitude who works towards the highest standards and holds a passion for their work and construction. As an outcome of their outstanding standards of work, they have enjoyed a large history of success through repeat business and continue to win new contracts.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Coordinate and direct construction workers.
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory.
- Meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Review the work progress on daily basis.
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licences.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Have demonstrable experience in Civils.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.