KBM Resourcing Ltd
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Project Engineer with strong project experience and ideally with applied, in the field experience. As part of our Engineering Team, you will be tasked with supporting our Sales and Rental tenders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide quality and effective project management support.
- Provide technical support for Sales and Rental tenders.
- Engineering design including preparing and checking calculations and reports.
- Drawing checking and approval.
- Identifying all parts and resources required for project completion.
- Processing of job documentation including timesheets on a timely basis and ensure prompt and satisfactory job closure.
- Preparing estimates and monitoring costs to achieve required margins.
- Liaise and communicate with other facilities and departments.
- Other engineering and project duties.
- Electrical Discipline HND or Degree (Essential)
- Experience in the Oil & Gas, Renewables or Heavy Engineering industries
- Project Management & Planning experience
- PLCs – Siemens or Allen Bradley Systems
- Variable Frequency Drives Siemens and ABB
- BOP Control Systems
- 5 years minimum relevant experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.