KBM Resourcing Ltd
A new opportunity has become available for a Fencing Manager to join an independent Building Contractor. They pride themselves on quality, reliability and competent business practice earning them a great reputation as a company who deliver an excellent service and gain repeat business.
Candidate will ideally:
- Showcase experience in fencing management.
- Have technical knowledge surrounding fencing standards, specifications, installation techniques, inspections and testing, as well as interpretation of drawings.
- Be familiar with the UK fencing supply chain.
- Have experience with appropriate sector scheme qualifications (desirable).
- Have sound organisation, communication (verbal/written/I.T), prioritisation and management skills.
- Operational Management of multiple contracts.
- Overseeing procurement and delivery of materials.
- Allocate resource.
- Liaising with clients.
- Delivering high levels of service to all clients.
- Managing change in accordance with the relevant contract requirements.
- Providing regular progress updates to Managing Director.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.