KBM Resourcing Ltd
One of our long standing clients is looking for a Finance Business Partner to come join their growing organisation. The Finance Business Partner will be a motivated and experienced individual who will be responsible for maintaining and developing financial procedures within the organisation. As a Finance Business partner you will liaise closely with management to provide them with financial analysis and insights with a view to allow them to make informed decisions that will pursue and drive the organisation forward.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner will include but are not limited to:
- Provide analysis and financial reports to management in order for key decisions to be made with regards to building the business strategy
- Responsible for providing detailed financial forecasting and budgeting to management
- Take a lead role with regards to forecasting and budgets
- Liaising with management, building partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with senior management and their wider teams
- Prepare monthly accounts which adhere to financial reporting practises and provide insightful commentary on said monthly accounts which improve the impact & understanding of financial reporting on business performance
- Supporting the implementation and development of financial practises & commercial procedures which initiate change and insures key operational, commercial and financial targets are met and delivered
Essential skills / Experience required:
- ACCA qualification
- 5+ years’ experience within a visible senior role
- Proven commercial acumen
- Strong accounting accuracy, diligence and skills
- Experience of financial modelling and planning
- Excellent communication skills
- Determined and assertive with the ability to understand the complex cost drivers for a business
- Keen attention to detail
- Willing to undertake all necessary training including required CPD
- Experience of implementing new financial systems
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered which is composed of circa £50k, 32 days paid holiday and a defined contribution company pension.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.