KBM Resourcing Ltd
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Finance/Payroll Assistant to work in a permanent position as part of a busy team for our client in Arbroath. This client provides development/career progression and great staff benefits.
- Supporting production of management accounts, month end journals, bank reconciliations, payroll, purchase ledger and accounts receivable.
- Carrying out general HR administration duties.
- Working as part of a busy team.
- Experienced in Payroll.
- Experience using Microsoft NAV Payroll
- Accounts and financial systems experience.
- General HR Administration knowledge.
- Confident and a great communicator.
- Experience supporting production of management accounts, month end journals, bank reconciliations, payroll purchase ledger and accounts receivable.
- Organised with great attention to detail.
- Able to work well as part of a team.
- Fun and easy going with a good personality.
- Looking for career development
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.