Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Finance/Payroll Assistant to work in a permanent position as part of a busy team for our client in Crieff. The ideal candidate will be trained in management accounting with responsibility for auditing income and cashiering. This client provides development/career progression and great staff benefits.
- Responsible for the inventory control, working closely with team members to support stock takes.
- Supporting production of management accounts, month end journals, bank reconciliations, payroll, purchase ledger and accounts receivable.
- Carrying out general HR administration duties.
- Working as part of a busy team.
- Experienced in Payroll.
- Accounts and financial systems experience.
- General HR Administration knowledge.
- Confident and a great communicator.
- Experience supporting production of management accounts, month end journals, bank reconciliations, payroll purchase ledger and accounts receivable.
- Organised with great attention to detail.
- Able to work well as part of a team.
- Fun and easy going with a good personality.
- Able to be flexible.
This role comes with a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.