Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A vacancy has arisen for a Financial Controller to work in a permanent position with a well-established Hotel in Nairn. The ideal candidate will have experience working in the hotel industry and be a motivated person who demonstrates initiative.
- Planning and overseeing the implementation of accountancy system and policies
- Preparation of financial documents, reports to management and other official bodies.
- Preparation of financial documents: auditing of accounts, book-keeping records.
- Preparation of tax returns and advise on tax problems
- Monitor and analyse department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Evaluates financial information for management purposes
- Liaises with management and other professionals tom compile budgets and other costs;
- Prepare periodic accounts, budgetary reviews and financial forecasts
- At least 5 years’ experience working in the Hotel Industry
- A good understanding of IT and interested to find and implement new solutions
- Proven ability to work to tight reporting deadlines and effectively manage own workload and that of the team.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to summaries and explain processes clearly and concisely
- Excellent attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Organised and effective person with good time management and prioritisation skills
- A self-starter and motivated person who can demonstrate initiative and able to work independently when needed
This role comes with a competitive remuneration package.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.