Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A world leader in their field is looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join their team and help them progress their cutting-edge platform even further. They have worked with some of the worlds top organisations to improve their processes with their unique platform and methodology, so this is not just a run of the mill development position.
The role will require you to work together with your colleagues in the development of their cutting-edge platform where quality, security and integrity in software engineering is paramount. Your input and involvement regarding all aspects of the development process will be welcomed from the beginning and you will be expected to work independently on tasks whilst corresponding continuously and openly with your team. You’ll be working with a whole host of technologies and as a valued member of the team your voice matters. We expect you to contribute to the architectural design, documentation, as well as the implementation. Some of the work you do will be highly confidential and we will expect you to be discreet about the work you are undertaking.
You should be comfortable in demonstrating solid knowledge and experience in the following languages:
- Although the priority is to get someone with experience in Go combined with front end experience – we would also be open to candidates with a good mixture of frontend exposure with more typical backend programming (like Python experience) that would be willing/capable to pick up Go quickly
In addition, you should meet the below requirements:
- BSc in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related field
- A proven track record of commercial software development
Any of the below would be advantageous:
- A sound understanding of Linux/MacOS, Git, version control and unit testing
- Experience working with containers and VMs (Docker/Azure/AWS/Kubernetes etc)
- Experience developing and maintaining REST services
- Awareness of cloud computing security practices and principles (OAuth and JWT)
- Experience of Postgres, Redis, NoSQL, GraphDB and similar
- Strong SPA development skills in Angular, React or Vue.js
- Experience with Bootstrap 3/4 and CSS pre-processors such as Stylus or SASS
- Experience in cloud solutions including PaaS and SaaS
- Experience working with API-integrations
- Knowledge of AGILE software development
- Experience in Typescript
- Experience in developing and maintaining gRPC
- Good working knowledge of DevOps
On offer for this position is a very competitive salary which will vary depending on experience with a range of additional benefits on offer as well.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.