KBM Resourcing Ltd
Work closely with the HR Manager and key stakeholders within the business to provide HR expertise and support in all areas of the employee lifecycle. Support the ongoing development of the HR function within a production driven environment whilst contributing to major change projects across the site. A truly generalist role supporting the HR Manager. The role will deliver effective day to day support in all areas of the employee life cycle including disciplinary & grievance, absence & performance management, and consultations (including redundancy, changes to terms and conditions etc), along with participating in site/group strategic projects.
Our client is looking for someone with several years’ experience working in generalist HR, ideally in a manufacturing/operational environment. The role would also be a great developmental opportunity for HR Co-ordinator looking to step up into an HR Advisor position.
The salary for this role is starting from £30,000.00/year (depending on experience) and working hours are 37.5hrs/week, Monday to Friday, site based with home working available as required.
- Commitment to Company Values; Passion for food, Ambition, Responsibility and Teamwork
- Passion for Food at forefront of day-to-day performance
- Ambition to develop self to achieve personal and business goals
- Responsibility for positive contribution to business
- Team Work across all levels, departments and teams, willing to go the extra mile
- CIPD Qualified preferred
- Passionate about delivering a proactive, operationally focused and value-add HR service to the business
- Must be discreet, diplomatic and treat information within the department as highly confidential
- Meticulous attention to detail essential, including proofing and editing
- Sound understanding of integrity and compliance
- Communicates well in written and oral form with multi-nationals on all levels (being able to speak fluently in two or more languages would be an advantage)
- Ability to multitask and work under own initiative to deliver to deadlines
- Resilience when faced with ambiguity and changing priorities whilst maintaining a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to manage own workload effectively
- Relationship builder with influencing skills
- Strong IT skills in HRIS and Office packages (particularly Word, SharePoint, Excel)
- Strong team player
- 31 days annual leave per year (after probation)
- Subsidised canteen
- Values awards program
- Refer a friend scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount on products
- Pension plans
- Life assurance
- Industry training and professional development
- Working from home when required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.