KBM Resourcing Ltd
A large multinational organisation that provides specialist services to O and G clients around the world has recently begun the search for a Lead Firmware Engineer to join them in Aberdeen. You will be tasked with helping develop and supporting technological and reporting aspects of the business.
• Comprehensive knowledge of their products as you will be responsible for the Product Lifecycle
• Responsible for version control
• Assist in the installation of on/offshore units
• Improve Internal processes
• Ensure that when the installation of units is occurring that you and your team are following procedure
• Communicate within the organisation to help improve internal processes
You will need:
• Working knowledge/proficient in languages such as ANSI C, C++, C#
• Knowledge of Visual Studio, Azure cloud, SQL Databases, SharePoint
• Experience working with industrial communications such as Modbus, Ethernet TCP/IP, Bluetooth
• Educated to Degree Level in a Related Computing Field and/or Relevant industry experience
• Effective in your ability to communicate verbally with team members
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.