Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A vacancy has arisen for a Private Client Paraplanner to work in Aberdeen on a permanent basis for a well-established Financial Advisory company. Although this is a Paraplanner vacancy, the successful candidate will also be heavily involved in the private client proposition, building client relationships and attending client meetings. The salary is very much dependant on experience.
- Preparing for client meetings including carrying out research, analytics and creating client packs with the support of the Financial Administrator and Trainee Paraplanners.
- Following up with clients after meetings
- Cash flow modelling
- Responsible for business applications including cash lump sums, regular contributions and protection, including amendments as requested
- Responsible for analysing the suitability, and ultimate processing of investment and pension replacements
- Ensuring cases submitted to Business Assurance are compiled in accordance with the Advice Framework, and meet minimum expectations for Quality of Documentation scores.
- Document all client data correctly and in compliance with regulations
- Maintain current client files and transaction logs (including prospective business) in systems such as iBusiness and the Business Tracker
- Arrange meetings with potential and existing clients
- Attend client meetings with relevant Financial Advisor
- Liaise with clients in a professional manner
- Carrying out ad hoc activities as required
- Diploma in Regulated Financial Planned (CII)
- Able to deliver an impeccable customer service
- Excellent attention to detail (CRM, report writing, internal databases, business spreadsheets)
- An excellent team player
- Have the desire to continue personal development
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.