Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A vacancy has arisen for a Paraplanner to work in Angus on a full-time permanent basis. Applicants should be driven, passionate and able to put the needs to the clients first, whilst delivering a first class service. Applicants must have come from a paraplanning background where they have had experience across all areas of financial planning; investments, pensions, protection, retirement and tax.
- Analysing customer data and inputs from multiple sources to ensure the solutions we recommend meet the specific customer’s needs and objectives
- Preparing for client meetings
- Cash flow modelling
- Liaising professionally with clients
- Prioritising and managing workload in the face of multiple client requests
- Responsible for new business applications
- Document all client data correctly
- Arranging and attending client meetings as needed
• Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (CII)
This role comes with a competitive salary and benefits package
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.