KBM Resourcing Ltd
One of our Edinburgh based clients are looking to expand their finance department and are seeking an experienced payroll assistant to come join their organisation. Our client’s business stretches back over a number of decades and strives for excellence. This well respected business with low staff turnover could be exactly what you are looking for. As a payroll assistant you will be heavily involved within the larger business and will quickly become a great asset to their current finance team.
The key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Processing payroll for a range of clients on a weekly, fortnightly, 4-weekly and monthly basis
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis via email and telephone
- Process CIS returns
- Process auto-enrolment pension administration
- Drafting correspondence to HMRC and Clients
The experience / knowledge needed include:
- 2 years minimum pay roll experience is essential
- Experience of payroll systems includes Earnie / Iris
- Robust communication skills
- Great attention to detail and organisational skills
- Experience of CIS payments
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.