KBM Resourcing Ltd
An excellent opportunity has come available for a production scheduler / planner to join a well-established and prominent engineering/manufacturing firm in Angus.
This is an exciting chance to join a fast paced company specialising in the design and manufacture of specialist oil & gas equipment.
To transfer technical information from the engineering department into the Material Requirements Planning System (MRP) to allow for manufacturing of the products. The purpose of the role is to ensure production integrity, and increase effectiveness and efficiency of the business.
- Transfer technical information into the MRP system
- Update and maintain MRP system for new or changed products
- Assisting with the creation of production and process instructions, developing these to promote continuous improvement
- Review and allocate engineering works orders
- Transfer cost estimates onto new parts and generate the costed BOMs
- Support product development and daily production activities
- Assist the principle design engineer in the development of the engineering department planning tools
- Previous experienced working with ERP/MRP systems within a design and manufacturing environment
- Strong IT skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.