KBM Resourcing Ltd
An exciting opportunity to work for a global energy service provider, we are looking to add a Quality Assurance technician to the growing team.
- Responsible for the QA final release inspection of product line in line with production schedule.
- Support ISE Ops and Product lines in the management of third party and customer audits and inspection activities.
- Review, revise, approve and publish QMS documentation as necessary for QA function, or to assist departmental managers/cell leaders in their QMS responsibilities.
- Monitor and drive the CAPA and NCR processes ensuring that actions taken are effective prior to closure.
- Manage the compliance of Third Party Framework agreements with respect to ensuring compliance to such conditions.
- Work with third party organisation in the continued development of the written scheme of examination for mobile equipment integrity.
- Supporting the procurement and production planning team in the Material certificate (MTR) validation process, conducting MTR verification where required, and ensuring that the traceability process is adhered to.
- Review and verify welder’s qualifications in line with required timescales.
- Support and offer guidance to Product line and Operations in respect of compliance to API/ISO specifications/standards as necessary.
Qualified Lead Auditor to ISO9001 Desirable
- Extensive experience of ISO9001/API & QMS management and development (Essential)
- Extensive knowledge of ISO17025 (Essential)
- Working experience of CE/ DNV/EN/ISO, lifting regulatory requirements with respect to certification and marking (Essential)
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings (Essential)
- Experience of a Fabrication and precision machining manufacturing environment
- Experience of QA and certification within precision manufacturing and oil and gas environment
- Awareness of NORSOK certification requirements
- Experience of document management processes
- Experience of Manual and CMM inspection methodologies
- Experience of working within a Lean manufacturing environment and use of Lean principles.
- Experience of managing and developing people
- Computer literacy (including excellent command of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Extensive knowledge of quality and root cause analysis tools (Pareto, Cause & Effect, 5 Why, 8D, etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of EN10204 / ISO10474
- Very methodical and organised with a high degree of attention to detail
- High degree of knowledge of CE/DNV/EN/ISO,
- Lifting regulatory requirements with respect to certification and marking.
- Working knowledge of oil and gas product standards, such as API 6A, NACE, ASTM, etc.
- Knowledge of Quality Management system requirements.
- Knowledge of Quality and Quality Control plan development and use
- Exposure to wireline sector of the oil and gas industry
- Working knowledge of NDE techniques, processes and requirements
- Working knowledge of Risk and COSHH Assessment documentation
- Exposure to lean manufacturing / understanding of process change
Depending on Experience £16.50-£22.20 per hour
Mon to Fri 08:30-5pm
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.