KBM Resourcing Ltd
A new opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor has become available at a leading construction contractor in the North east of Scotland. The have been established for over 25 years and specialise in civils and utilities work. Although specialising in these sectors, they are willing to review Quantity Surveyor’s with a solid technical aspects. Mobility is a key aspects for this role as work amongst sites in the likes of Inverness, Wick and the Borders may be required.
- assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies to ensure their proposals will work
- prepare and analyse project costings for tenders, such as materials, quantities, labour and time
- prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client
- negotiate contracts and work schedules
- allocate work to subcontractors and oversee their work at all stages of the construction
- perform risk, value management and cost control during construction
- undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks
- analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- value completed work, oversee bills and arrange payments
- understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
Remunerations: DOE + Car Allowance
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.