KBM Resourcing Ltd
An outstanding opportunity has become available for a Quantity Surveyor to join a Main Refurbishment Contractor based in the heart of Dundee. Carrying out a range of refurbishment and design and build projects they work across an array of sectors such as Commercial, Domestic, Dental, Leisure, Heritage and Retail. They have built an exceptional reputation and a long, successful history, building up a solid portfolio of clients. Experience previously within a refurbishment environment would be beneficial in order to hit the ground running, however other backgrounds could potentially be considered.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
- Review construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Manage contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaise with Site Managers, Clients, Contractors and Subcontractors.
- Prepare reports, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Keep track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrable longevity within a Quantity Surveying role.
- Experience within refurbishment, fit out, design and build.
- Up to £50K
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.