KBM Resourcing Ltd
An exciting new opportunity has recently become available for a Quantity Surveyor to join a main contractor. Working within their Timber Systems sector the candidate should be comfortable running their own projects, but does not need to be of senior level. Due to growth and investment they have the growth, technology and expertise to deliver an outstanding service to a variety of building projects.
- assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies to ensure their proposals will work
- prepare and analyse project costings for tenders, such as materials, quantities, labour and time
- prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- negotiate contracts and work schedules
- allocate work to subcontractors and oversee their work at all stages of the construction
- perform risk, value management and cost control during construction
- undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- value completed work, oversee bills and arrange payments
- understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.