KBM Resourcing Ltd
An excellent opportunity has come available for a quantity surveyor to join a leading mid-sized building contractor operating throughout Scotland who are looking to expand due to continued contract wins.
This is a chance to join an extremely stable company, cash rich – with an impressively vast land bank all over the country – guaranteeing a solid pipeline of future projects.
- Conducting feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs
- Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts
- Coordination of work effort
- Advising on a range of legal and contractual issues
- Valuing completed work and arranging for payments
Surveyors with this company are really given the opportunity to take ownership of each project and self-manage.
You will be working for a family run company, where there is a personal touch which ensures an incredibly low turnover of staff.
- A very competitive salary
- Competitive car allowance
- A genuine bonus scheme, allowing for considerable salary uplift per year.
- Private pension scheme – up 6% (matched)
If you would like to discuss this role further, please don’t hesitate to give us call.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.