KBM Resourcing Ltd
An exciting opportunity is available for a Quantity Surveyor with a commercial building background to join a client based in East Glasgow who are specialists in construction services. With an enviable repeat client base they have built a solid reputation, with customer satisfaction being crucial to their success. The client have been growing from strength to strength for 17 years and continue to break boundaries in many market sectors.
- assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies to ensure their proposals will work
- prepare and analyse project costings for tenders, such as materials, quantities, labour and time
- prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client
- negotiate contracts and work schedules
- allocate work to subcontractors and oversee their work at all stages of the construction
- perform risk, value management and cost control during construction
- undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- advise on a procurement strategy
- identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks
- provide advice on contractual claims and disputes
- analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- value completed work, oversee bills and arrange payments
- maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use
- understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Up to 45K DOE
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.