KBM Resourcing Ltd
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Quantity Surveyor to join a professional building company in Glasgow immediately. The project is an extension and refurbishment to a care home, working 1 day on site and 4 days in the office.
- assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies to ensure their proposals will work
- prepare and analyse project costings for tenders, such as materials, quantities, labour and time
- prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client
- negotiate contracts and work schedules
- allocate work to subcontractors and oversee their work at all stages of the construction
- perform risk, value management and cost control during construction
- undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks
- analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- value completed work, oversee bills and arrange payments
- understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.