Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A new company has formed alongside an established engineering firm and they are looking for an R&D Chemist to join the team. As this person would be joining at the start of the process and would be helping them to grow the team around them, there are obvious and substantial career opportunities that could come with that as the organisation grows.
To research and develop new chemically engineered products that provide solutions to the worldwide oil & gas industry in support of the customer base & business development requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Laboratory based project work.
- Developing & formulating products.
- Implementing continuous improvements.
- Increasing quality standards.
- Industry or Regulatory Body Certification Processing
- Any other duties reasonably requested.
- Strong polymer, silicone & gel chemical engineering knowledge.
- This role could suit someone that has been working in a team of chemists and wants to progress or equally someone that has led teams, as that will likely become part of the role as the company grows.
As the company are open to options and varying levels of experience in potential candidates the salary will be depending on that experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.