KBM Resourcing Ltd
A new opportunity has become available for a Site Manager to join a Housing Development Company based in the Aberdeen area. They specialise in high quality homes across rural and suburban areas whilst taking pride in their brilliant level of craftmanship, making sure they are passed down to the next generation. They maintain an excellent ethos comprising of integrity, honesty and open-ness which has helped to grow their reputation amongst customers and colleagues.
- Overseeing, monitoring, and managing the progress of construction projects
- Ensuring the safety of construction sites by making safety inspections and enforcing safety guidelines and protocols
- Working cooperatively and liaising with clients and/or potential stakeholders and update them on progress
- Ensuring that contractors and staff/workers are motivated and focused
- Overseeing and managing budgets throughout construction projects
- Preparing, coordinating, and writing site reports, drawings, and other necessary documents.
Remunerations: DOE + Car Allowance
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.