KBM Resourcing Ltd
A new Site Manager vacancy has just become available with a Main Fit-Out & Refurbishment Contractor based in Edinburgh. With projects taking place locally and across the Central Belt, they are looking for a dynamic individual who has experience working within a Fit-Out environment. This role would suit someone coming from a joinery background who has experience supervising on site who is looking for the next step in their career as a Site Manager. Projects include office fit outs and refurbishments, hotels, retail premises, apartments and more. Also boasting a large manufacturing facility, they are able to produce an outstanding bespoke joinery service, adding to their already excellent portfolio of works. Instilled in every stage of their work are traits of trust, professionalism and team work, which are core values of the company that have driven their success.
- Liaising with clients and reporting progress.
- Supervising construction workers and hiring subcontractors.
- Buying materials for each phase of the project.
- Monitoring build costs and project progress.
- Conducting quality and safety inspections.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
- Maintaining quality control checks.
- Motivating the workforce.
- Day to day problem solving and dealing with any issues that arise.
- Joinery background
- Fit Out experience
- Desire to progress into management role
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.