Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Leading edge 3D animation is one of the most exciting and forward thinking areas in which a Software Developer could hope to carve out a career and this is an opportunity to do just that. A company in Glasgow are looking for someone to join their growing team…a team which already works on extremely high profile movie and video game projects. These projects are household names, ones that have to be kept confidential until their release…these are the exciting kind! Imagine being able to say you are part of the team that created a major part of one of the newest global releases. This is your chance!
- Research, design and implement new software tools and applications based upon the world leading company core technology.
- Extend, develop, maintain and support existing company software applications.
- Liaise with partners, customers and end users to identify and solve problems and challenges.
- Develop robust and high performance code suitable for efficiently processing large datasets.
- A graduate or post-graduate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline.
- Strong C/C++ skills.
- Experience with at least one scripting language (e.g. Python).
- Strong mathematics skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Desire to develop new skills and learn about new technologies.
- Applicants must have permission to live and work in the EU.
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days public holidays and annual leave
- Company Pension scheme (company match up to 5%)
- Life Assurance
- Possibility of Annual Bonus (at company’s discretion, depending on company and individual performance)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.