KBM Resourcing Ltd
Technical Service & Support Representative (2nd Line Support Technician)
Are you a remarkable person looking to join an innovative technology company that is really going somewhere? We are searching for exceptional people with outstanding skills to join our talented and committed team. We want people who have an interest in technology, who are passionate about building great relationships, and who enjoy collaborating in an environment that challenges the status quo.
As Technical Service and Support Representative you will be technically minded and able to provide our clients solutions to a variety of issues. Confident in your technical knowledge you will escalate tickets when appropriate, to the next level of technical support to ensure timely resolution.
- Providing a high level of technical support to clients and engineers
- Provide clients with excellent customer service by coordinating prompt resolution of customer support requests, incidents, or tickets.
- Escalate tickets to the next level of technical support.
- Confidently communicate with clients on the phone.
- Log calls, keep customers fully informed, maintain service desk data and customer portals and undertake remote system fault finding and analysis.
- Manage routine software updates and rollouts.
- Participate in training sessions and share knowledge with team members via the maintenance and updating of the knowledge base.
- Support your own and team learning by identifying the need for creating and implementing technical documentation and user guides as required.
- Encourage and participate in creative team problem solving using your analytical and methodical approach in a calm and approachable manner.
- IT Qualification and knowledgeable on IP telecoms and data networks
Knowledge of some of the below
- Multiple technology systems
- Digital software systems
- Access control systems
- Fault-finding commercial Audio, Visual & Feature Effect Lighting Systems
- Remote support using Teamviewer (or similar)
- PC (Windows) Networking, checking/setting IP addresses, subnet, gateway
- Creation of simple technical schematics for inclusion in Knowledge base.
What’s offered in return
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity for development
- Defined Contribution Company Pension Scheme
- 32 days paid holiday
As a small team, we ask you to take your share of the customer calls and emails on a rotational shift pattern. These are based over three (40 hour) shift patterns between the hours of 07:00 and 19:00 Monday – Friday and will include a one in four “on call” week where you will be requested to be available later into the evening and over the weekend.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.