An opportunity has come available for a project coordinator to join a well-established oil & gas engineering and services company based in Angus.
• General third party department administration
• Preparation of goods outward & goods inward paperwork
• Assist with financial cost control as and when required
• To be compliant with company expenditure approval matrix
• Liaise with third party vendors for retrieving prices & deliveries
• Responsible for ensuring assembly/refurbishment of components to the requirements stipulated on company procedures
• Responsible for all sections of the work scope that requires to be signed as evidence of work completed
• To deputise for the Operations Manager as and when required
• Responsible for preparation of documentation in line with company legislation policies and procedures
• Ensure that minimum stock inventory is maintained
• Liaise with third party vendors with the supply of specific equipment for ongoing operations
• Involved in the issue of quotes as per company policies and procedures
• Responsible for ensuring all work is undertaken in a safe manner and in line with company health and safety guidelines/policies
• Ensure Health, Safety, Security and Environmental procedures are adhered to.
This role is likely to be an ongoing contract, for at least 3 months, with the potential to become a permanent position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.