An excellent opportunity has come available for a Project Coordinator / Expeditor to join a well-established and prominent specialist engineering firm in Westhill, Aberdeen which has been successfully operating for over 20 years.
From their Aberdeen Headquarters, they have a custom built facility which houses their key departments, including: Sales, Engineering, QHSE, Documentation, Finance, Expediting, Project/Contracts Management, technical support and the test/repair/modifications of their products. This is a growing company, which has recently expanded nationally – opening a new facility in North East England.
• Review master production schedule work orders, establishes priorities for specific customer orders and revises schedule according to work order specifications, established priorities and availability or capability of workers, parts materials, machines and equipment.
• Ensure all data relevant to any sales order is logged each week.
• Liaise with department coordinator to define progress of work to provide information on changes in processing methods received from sales and engineering departments.
• Expedite purchase orders and establish delivery dates with suppliers and advise clients.
• Liaising with customers, suppliers and transport companies.
• Gather all project information, schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks for project meeting.
• Organise expediting visits with external suppliers and clients.
• Liaise with document control to ensure procedures are approved before any testing is carried out.
• Answering main switchboard, greeting clients & providing safety inductions at reception.
• Ordering stationary and other supplies.
• Attend product training courses.
• Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel & accommodation.
On offer is a negotiable salary, up to £27,000.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.