I have an excellent opportunity for a QA Manager to join a world leading oil & gas engineering/manufacturing company at their offices in Aberdeen.
• To implement, maintain and continuously improve the quality management systems.
• Complete performance measurements and reporting requirements that set quality metrics for each stage of the production process
• Root cause analysis to identify quality issues, and implement corrective actions.
• Support all internal audits
• Monitor supplier quality performance
The right candidate must be a qualified lead auditor and have a solid manufacturing background.
• Salary on offer is up to £65,000 per annum, plus car allowance
If you are interested, or know someone who may be, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com