I’ve a vacancy available for a mechanical QC inspector to join a well established and respected engineering firm in Dyce. The company have a range of engineering services including design, manufacture, test & assembly, installation and service.
The role would be to work as part of the mechanical team, performing QC inspection of finished products and assemblies.
- Inspection of parts and assemblies against mechanical drawings
- Witness function and qualification tests
- Inspection of documentation and certification
- Compilation of inspection reports and maintenance of inspection records
- Action non-conformance reports
- Previous mechanical QC inspection experience
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Good IT/Computer skills
- Good understanding of pressure control equipment
- On offer is a salary circa £28-£30,000
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.