Do you have experience of working in the Legal industry? Are you a Paralegal, Legal Cashier, Legal Admin or a Cashroom Assistant in a law firm for example? Have you always had an interest in a support and training role within the software industry? Well, if so…this is your chance to combine your legal experience with your interests and carve out a career initially within Software Support but with the longer term aim of moving into a training role.
Founded over 2 decades ago this company has worked hard to become a leading provider within their sector. They are now supplying software to over 400 companies in the UK and this latest vacancy aims to continue this growth and reputation by supporting their product further.
Below is an outline of the duties that you would be aiming to carry out once you are up to speed. Initially there would be training in place that would allow you to utilise your legal knowledge and apply it to the below responsibilities. Therefore you are not expected to know of or have done all of the below before.
• Provide a first rate customer service through the help desk, recording and tracking all problems and raising the necessary Support Tickets.
• Resolve issues and requests where possible, such as simple problem determination and quick fix solutions using the Knowledge Base and User Guides.
• Set up and maintain new databases for clients.
• Liaise with Support team if an issue cannot be resolved, and escalate to the Helpdesk Supervisor to seek timely resolution.
• Use diagnostic skills to establish issues relating to servers and resolve to satisfaction, minimising business impact ensuring service levels are maintained throughout.
• Test resolution to ensure that issue is fully resolved for the end user, reporting any concerns or risks to the relevant team.
• Maintain own Professional Development and ensure awareness of product best practice to continuously improve service.
• Provide support to set up new users as required.
• Provide general support to the Implementations Manager as required.
• Resolve IT administration issues as necessary, such as user permissions, printing issues, email tracking.
• Maintain support materials and Knowledge Base to ensure that all Helpdesk users are familiar with reference material to support client queries.
• Provide knowledge and expertise in company products and software.
• Administer the helpdesk systems ensuring all Client details are accurate and up to date.
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients, to develop a full understanding of client expectations and to ensure service levels meet those expectations.
• Attend, participate and contribute to team meetings ensuring that appropriate up to date information is communicated and acted upon.
• Demonstrate “adding value” to relationships with clients.
• Anticipate and fulfil client needs in a successful manner.
• Develop and maintain relationships with all levels of staff to ensure flow of relevant information is communicated within the company.
• Foster a working environment where people discuss requirements openly.
• Fully understand the many facets of the business and structure in order to value different requirements and act with diplomacy to achieve the best possible outcome.
• Act as an ambassador for the company.
• A good understanding of the inner workings within a legal firm.
• A healthy interest in IT or home computing in general.
• Professional manner.
On offer for this position is a salary of £20-22K DOE with additional benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.