Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
• Ensure all Welders qualifications are recorded and up to date
• Ensure weld procedures are improved and develop new weld procedures as required
• Comply with the Control of Fabrication and Welding Procedure and undertake weld audits as required as part of this procedure
• Ensure all routing schedules are up to date
• Co-ordination of weld procedures to support bids and quotations
• Comply fully with all HSEQ policies and procedures, highlighting improvements as and when required.
• Ensure that inspections of all third party supplied (where critical), and company manufactured, machined and tested parts are carried out correctly.
• Conduct periodic dimensional checks of fabricated parts.
• Liaise with third party inspectors.
• Create and maintain accurate traceability records(subject to audit)
• Ensure all quality documentation is compiled in an accurate and timely manner.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.